Remote Access to Mac Labs
REMOTE ACCESS TO CAS MAC LABS
1. Connect to VPN. If you are off campus, you will need to login to VPN. Follow the instructions below for VPN for Mac. (If you are on campus network (dorm or office) skip this step).
- Instructions for VPN on Mac
- If you need assistance with VPN, please call 803-777-1800. Keep in mind that your connection speed is going to depend on your network.
2. Go to http://cocasckeyserve.ds.sc.edu/
4. Choose a Computer
5. Click on the IP address
6. Click on Open Screen Sharing
7. Login with your username and password that you use in the Lab.
The desktop will appear and you can login like you would if you are in the lab